24 July 2007

Bravo!

I'm a fan of television. I'm not going to lie. I don't think I watch nearly as much as most people do but I certainly have my favorite shows. I also have my favorite networks, Bravo being one of them. True, some of their programming has gotten slightly cheesy, and their reality-show platform is just about out-of-control, but you have to admit some of their shows are captivating.

One of my favorite things about the Bravo network is their website. Albeit a bit busy, aesthetically speaking, it's an awesome example of how a television network integrates technology and social media into their mix. Just look at their site.

Here are a few reasons I love Bravotv.com:

- Video
- Blogs
- Mobile

Truly, this network engages their audience with numerous interactive features, and know how to get their viewers involved, and I think it's great!

No comments: