25 March 2007

Home again, home again...jiggity jig.

Well, Veronique and I made it safely home, back to Orlando. More like Bor-lando! Ha ha! You know, I suppose Orlando isn't such a bad place, but after being in New York City for five days I suppose any place seems boring. Ahhh...good 'ole NYC! I miss it already.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The weather was cold, for the first day. Then things warmed up somewhat, the following few days. But it was great nonetheless. Thanks to my boss Ted for making it all possible!

Oh, I also got to see my good friend Daniel--an actor--who lives in Queens, and it was great! We hadn't seen each other in about seven years! Are you serious?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The time spent was too short. Not to mention I stayed at his place one night and on the way back to the City the following morning I got lost for two hours. I know it should be simple but what's up with the NYC trains? :)


This is a somewhat boring post, I realize, but I'm tired and am in the middle of watching "Brothers & Sisters" (you go, Sally Field!). Gotta jet!

<> Ashley <>


Digg!

No comments: