17 August 2007

Won't the Real Brenda Dickson Please Stand Up?

A couple of days ago a friend of mine left a video comment on my MySpace profile. I hadn't actually ever seen this before on YouTube; at first I was taken aback but then I couldn't stop laughing! I don't know how long the "parody" video has been around, but if you haven't seen it before, watch it and then forward it on to as many people as you can! I'd love to get a viral video chain going:


Honestly I thought the creators of this parody were whack-o, but the more I contemplate--and watch it over-and-over--I'm beginning to think they're brilliant! I know if I tried to make a similar video I'd be crackin' up the whole time.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hey man, thanks for stopping by! I was literally peeing myself while I was watching these (although that might be because of my bladder infection). Glad you liked them too.

And we'll have to meet up sometime since you are also in Orlando. I had no idea.